homeinhyrulehomeinhyrule

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Ninja and Blind Girl - 2 Ninja and Blind Girl - 2

Not too bad! Though it was a bit basic. I didn't really feel the urge to continue playing after a while. :o

Also.. What the hell is with all the stupid chain messages!

Bumped Bumped

I really liked this! Just simple fun! :]

Speedrunner Speedrunner

no complaints

In fact, this was probably one of my favorite games played on a computer in a while. :O

Feed the Children Feed the Children

whoa! :P

I wasn't happy with the game to start with, since it seemed an unfair race, but I'm definitely glad I kept at it and gave it a chance. Very fun and funny. Good work!

Globs Globs

eh..

It's pretty much exactly like flood-it. The one thing that made this game a bit unique and more fun is that the "blobs" increased per level. But I think that stopped after level 6 right? I got really bored after that and stopped at level 9. addicting in a sense.. but not enough to want the app. =/

One Button Bob One Button Bob

love this game! :D

grr tho! i don't get it! As far as i can tell, (from a bunch of tries) the best score i can get is about 150 - 160. Though i've only gotten down to 175 with just a few errors. so what am i doing wrong? how can people get as low as 121??? HM?! lol.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

hahaha

besides the no effort kinda stuff, it was just so funny for me. XD yay!

Brick Stacker Brick Stacker

i didn't mean to review

...but i was just wasting time clicking and watching them fall. suddenly the bar was at 648.. and the view was still near the ground.. so not that it made me angry or anything, but maybe the game is a bit buggy. i'm not sure. =/

Going Up! Going Up!

i actually really liked it

true the graphics were pretty poor and stuff.. but for some reason i just had fun playing it. maybe it was the delicious music too....

Renandchi2 responds:

yay! thanks man

Feel the Beat (F2Jam) Feel the Beat (F2Jam)

wow great game

except i stopped playin cuz i got annoyed.. that first song (piano one) i missed 16 notes and the rest were pretty much all good. still 16 misses and a couple of other bad hits were bad.. but i got an A- ! wow! so then i tried again.. I got ALL perfect and 34 great and just one miss.. and i got an A- ? wat do u do to get a better grade?? >.>