homeinhyrulehomeinhyrule

Main Audio Reviews Stats

3 Pianos 3 Pianos

There are a lot of cool parts to this song.. I really like it. But it sounds too.. simple? Idk, it doesn't sound complete to me. :o

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

lol

At first I listened and was about to listen to something else, but then I was caught! It's actually a very cool remix. great job!

Link Will Rise Link Will Rise

nice job but...

i can't really say that this was the main theme for zelda. This tune sounded more like a remix of tal tal mountains for LOZ link's awakening. either way, this song was way awesome! nice remix!!

Wopatshki responds:

actually i mixed both together lol main them and tal tal but i thought no one gona recognize tal tal lol

thx for the review and for listening^^

GO28 GO28

nice!

most of ur stuff is pretty cool and this one was awesome!! how come u only comment bak to bad comments and if its for a good one u just say "thanks for your comments" can't u support ur supporters? 0.o

GO56 GO56

wow

I think it was ok, and some of ur other stuff is fun to listen to! still, i gave u the 10 becuz i think u deserve better reviewers. People can be rlly stupid sometimes.... -_-

Zelda OOT - Song Of Storms Zelda OOT - Song Of Storms

well....

i ended up liking it, but i thought that the intro was weak... >.<
otherwise, good work!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well yeah, I will admit I sorta ran out of ideas, and that's kinda hard to do what being me and all LOL.

But glad you liked.

LoZ: LA - Koholint remix LoZ: LA - Koholint remix

way cool!!!

i was surprised of wat u made of this song! i already liked it, but this brought it to a new level! nice job and keep it up. i give u my 5 for today... (0.o)

WinTang responds:

Cool - this song seems to be getting some attention suddenly... thanks for your kind words and the 5!

Zelda| Rock Hard Dungeon Walls Zelda| Rock Hard Dungeon Walls

OK. honest response here

All ur stuff is really great. i download alot of ur stuff, but about this song, I don't think the....texture? is that great. It does sound alot like the game, but i dont like it that much. Keep up the hard work! :)

Majora's Mask - Oath to Order Majora's Mask - Oath to Order

wow. this is totally cool.

Great job! ive listened to some of your other music as well and i think everything is great. I'm a huge zelda fan and wouldn't mind if u did more stuff like this. Keep it up!!

sorry that there have to be mean ppl in the world that give you zeros. atleast your a good sport.

ZombiePosessor responds:

Oh I plan on doing more Zelda, don't worry. And about the zero voters thing, fuck em, if they have to 0 vote their songs must suck anyway.

Redundant attack Remix Redundant attack Remix

simply... STUNNING!!

seriously. one of the best songs I have ever heard on newgrounds. You have bested some songs I have heard from ParagonX9! 10/10! great job man, keep it up.

(especially good since it looks like your new to the audio portal)

Davirus responds: