homeinhyrulehomeinhyrule

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Retrology - Fire Slug Retrology - Fire Slug

hm.. So I felt like it started a bit too slow. It wasn't horrible at first or anything.. just slow. The animation itself really picked things up though and it just got better and better. I didn't expect to laugh, but the fire slug was just.. funny. XD

The ending was a littllleeee lame. :P But I liked it. :3

Overall I'd say you have a unique formula and I think it's cool and it could work, but it just needs a little work.

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

I'll be honest.. I love you guys! I've always been impressed and amused by your work. I'm not sure though, why you posted a new episode based on an old episode. This episode definitely fell short for me in a few ways. It was still very good of course! But it was missing the "LOL!" aspect. *shrug*

I'm not trying to be too harsh though. I know you guys are still amazing. :3

Wario Does A Thing Wario Does A Thing

Hey nice! I don't see Wario around enough!

..and this was actually pretty funny! :D

Ninja and Blind Girl - 2 Ninja and Blind Girl - 2

Not too bad! Though it was a bit basic. I didn't really feel the urge to continue playing after a while. :o

Also.. What the hell is with all the stupid chain messages!

Bumped Bumped

I really liked this! Just simple fun! :]

Speedrunner Speedrunner

no complaints

In fact, this was probably one of my favorite games played on a computer in a while. :O

3 Pianos 3 Pianos

There are a lot of cool parts to this song.. I really like it. But it sounds too.. simple? Idk, it doesn't sound complete to me. :o

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

lol

At first I listened and was about to listen to something else, but then I was caught! It's actually a very cool remix. great job!

Link Will Rise Link Will Rise

nice job but...

i can't really say that this was the main theme for zelda. This tune sounded more like a remix of tal tal mountains for LOZ link's awakening. either way, this song was way awesome! nice remix!!

Wopatshki responds:

actually i mixed both together lol main them and tal tal but i thought no one gona recognize tal tal lol

thx for the review and for listening^^

Shark Rider Shark Rider

Man.. I love how distinct your style is! Every time I see your art on the front page, I'm like.. hey it's that guy! *click* :P

Keep up the great work! :]